CleanAds

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Letter to me

Dear 16-year-old-me. Write a letter to yourself at age 16. What would you tell yourself? What would you make your younger self aware of?

Dear me -

I know that things do not seem wonderful right now for you, but I promise you that in the future you do more then you think possible right now. You will really come into your own in college and find the things about people you care most about.

You will finally figure out that being thin is not as important as being healthy, but once you get healthy the weight part is no longer an issue. You will enjoy being healthy and will actually like cooking and not just baking!

You will meet someone that you trust more then anything else, yes you will fight, but that is actually what makes you stronger. You will even get to the point where you both apologize when you are wrong (trust me that was a long time coming!)

You will start a family and that will become more important to you then you would ever imagine. You will be scared of the process but know you will do a great job.

Learn to give yourself a break, you cannot be perfect all the time! I know this will be hard for you but please try!!!! I know better then you!

-Me

What would you say to 16 year old you?

No comments:

Post a Comment