CleanAds

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dream Day

My Dream Day. Describe your ideal day. How would you spend your time? Who would you spend it with? Have you had this day? If not – how could you make it happen?

My dream day is what Hubby and I try to do every Sunday if we can. It would be a day with no real plans and just the chance to spend at home with my little family of 4Smile The hubby, the puppy, little miss, and me.

We would wake up and have breakfast something fun and yummy, like pancakes or waffles. Then we would play with my daughter until nap time (about 2 hours). While little one naps Hubby and I could read or watch a movie or talk or just be lazy. Little miss would be up for lunch and then ready to play again. After lunch we would take a nice walk with the puppy or maybe go to the park. Anything to get outside and enjoy the day.

After that it would be nap time again (maybe for everyone!) Then a fun dinner of take-out in our pjs! We love to spend Sundays in our pajamas if possible. It is the best way to recharge for the week.

After dinner would be bath and story time with the little one, then put her to bed so we could watch some tv before we head to bed as well. Nothing amazing but a nice relaxing day with my family.

 

What does your dream day look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment