CleanAds

Monday, April 16, 2012

Pinboard

Pinboard. Create a pinterest board for your health focus. Pin 3 things. What did you pin? Share the images in a post and explain why you chose them.

My health and fitness pinboard has 3 things that have keep me in shape the past few crazy months with little miss

The first is my yoga mat.

I love this mat, I used it all through my pre-natal and mommy and baby yoga classes. The bright flowers on it always make me smile. So much better then a boring plain mat.

I have some of my favorite DVD’s

Have to love Jillian to kick your butt when you need it!

Any finally my newest obsession, Zumba!

I am loving Zumba because even when I have no desire to workout I get in a great workout and have fun. I have been using the Wii version and love it, maybe sometime soon I will take a class…….

 

What are your favorite ways to stay in shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment