CleanAds

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why I write….

I write about my health because… Reflect on why you write about your health for 15-20 minutes without stopping.

I write about my health because I feel like it keeps me more accountable. I am not sure why but I feel like if other people are checking in with me it requires me to be honest with myself and them. Why do we think people that we do not actually talk to make us accountable? I am not sure, but although I don’t think I have all the answers or am doing things right all the time I do feel like I have something to share and I think by being 100% honest I am able to help others that do not always think they are doing things perfectly for their health.

I think we all have set backs and really just need to try and do the best we can. That is what I think my blog covers, I am not the perfect healthy person all the time but I have found a balance that works for me and I am very happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment