CleanAds

Monday, September 17, 2012

Health Tips

We all our looking for ways to be healthier all the time. As someone who has spent a "lifetime" in the educational world, I find September to be the best month for starting over or "checking in" with my goals. Due to an injury my workouts have been few and far between, not something that I like at all! Because of that I have been really taking stock of what I am eating. I am eating a lot more fruits and vegetables lately and keeping my sugar intake lower (not easy for me). As always though I am not letting my coffee indulgences go by the wayside, especially not during pumpkin latte season!

However in an effort to watch my calories I am trying to make my own coffee drinks. Since I cannot seem to find a pumpkin replacement I have been using hazelnut:
I love the nutty flavor of the Tasters Choice Hazelnut. It is my favorite this time of year because it just makes me all warm and cozy inside! I  love that I can have so much flavor for no calories. Sometimes it is so hard to find great coffee with NOTHING added anymore. Thanks to these little beauties I don't have to worry about any extra calories and I can bring them with me to work.

*All thoughts are my own and no compensation or product was received, but this is posted as a member of the @NescafeUSA Tasters Panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment