CleanAds

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fun Fall Foods

I love the foods of Fall, so warm and comforting, so when anything I am associated with send me new recipe ideas I have to share. My love of coffee brings us this rub idea from Nescafe Tasters Choice:


Coffee-Spiced Rub (covers 4 pounds of meat)
 

Ingredients:
2 1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER’S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules 
1 1/4 teaspoons sea or kosher salt
1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1/4 teaspoons ground coriander
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa

I am planning to make this and put in on some chicken. I am always looking for fun ways to spice up chicken dishes. What is your favorite way to "spice" up chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment