CleanAds

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hayrides and Pumpkin Picking

So today I thought I would share some helpful tips on Fall activities on the cheap:) We knew we wanted to go on a hayride and picks some pumpkins this year, since Little Miss is still so young I did not want to try and do too much. I have realized not to make my expectations too high. So we found a place that would allow Little Miss to go for free (and the fact that Johnson's Farm is right down the street is not bad either!).

What can I say, this place is amazing (if you are near by it is WORTH THE DRIVE). Even with a long line for the hayride I don't think we waited more then 10 minutes. Talk about a production there, they have this things down. Ten lines to check out with your good after the hayride and you are good to go. Little Miss loved the hay on our hayride
And was excited to walk around the patch (well after one little fall! - we are still new to walking in shoes)
So our trick to getting out of the patch for UNDER $10? Only taking the pumpkins/gourds that Little Miss could pick up.

I know that in years to come this method might come back to bite me, but lets hope she just likes the little pumpkins! We had a great day and Little Miss was so happy with her pumpkins!

What are your tips for fun Fall activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment