CleanAds

Sunday, April 21, 2013

HAWMC- Adversity


 “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.” – Mulan
True or false? When do you bloom best?

I loved the flowers from my wedding, so that is why I picked this photo to use:)

I feel that the above quote is very true. I think that sometimes it is the worst of times that causes us all to really buckle down and figure out what is most important in life. When Hubby and I were trying to get pregnant with Little Miss, it was not the most easy process (although I know we had a very easy process at times it did not seem that way to us). That process I think in many ways brought us closer together and allowed us to learn from each other and see how we reacted to a difficult situation. We learned to grow as a couple through that process and I think that it in turn made us better prepared to deal with the challenges of having a new baby in the house.

How to you fee about adversity?

No comments:

Post a Comment