CleanAds

Friday, April 5, 2013

HAWMC- Aspiration


 “If I could do anything as a Health Activist…” Think big today! Money/ time/ physical limitations
are no longer an issue. What is your biggest goal that is now possible?


Wow talk about a lofty question....... I would love to become a yoga teacher!

Yoga has really helped me in a number of ways and I would love to be able to share that with others. I think that people do not realize all the benefits of yoga or that it can be good for ANYONE. I was not sold on the idea at first,  but have found it so helpful to me with getting pregnant, dealing with my back/leg issues, and in general just dealing with stress. I would love to be able to share this with other. So if any one wants to support me ($$) in becoming a yoga teacher, I am all in!

#HAWMC

No comments:

Post a Comment