CleanAds

Saturday, April 6, 2013

HAWMC - Letters

Dear Me at 60,

I hope that you are remembering to exercise and eat healthy. I worked so hard when I was younger to be sure that became part of my routine that I would not want all the effort to have gone by the wayside. I hope you remember to relax and take things one day at a time. I hope that you have loved every day of Little Miss's life and realized how fast she grew up (was there ever a sibling for her, a little heads up would be nice ;)

I would love to know if there is anything I can do now to make me healthier through out my life? Do I have any health issues that develop that I should know about? (I know I said I hope you take one day at a time,  but I still like to plan!)

I hope you are always happy and age as gracefully as mom did. Best of luck in the future!

Love,
Me at 31

No comments:

Post a Comment