CleanAds

Friday, April 12, 2013

HAWMC- Hindsigh

 What have you learned about being a patient/caregiver that has surprised you most?

I thought I would pick this one after a recent conversation with the Hubby about how I act when my back and leg pain bothers me. I actually have a high pain tolerance (which is why I normally wait too long to get help when I have a problem), but pain does put me in a bad mood. When the pain in my leg "bites" as I call it, I can go from being fun and happy to very b**chy quickly. I feel so bad about it and don't realize that I am actually doing it at first. But apparently I let my pain get the better of me.....

I am working on getting better about this and trying to be proactive about not letting the pain get bad, but that does not always happen :( I have to be better about stretching and doing yoga ever few days to keep the pain away. So my goal is to not allow my pain to affect my mood (too much!) when it does sneak up on me.

Sorry hubby, I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment