CleanAds

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ivory 2-in-1 Body and Hair Wash

Thanks to the people at Influenster allowed me to try the new Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body wash.

I love that this has a fresh scent and is free of all dyes and heavy perfumes. I feel like it is safe and gentle enough to use on Little Miss, but still works on adults as well. Also it is great that this can replace 3 bottles in your shower. Lots less clutter. Hubby loves this product because he is a fan of the only needing one product in the shower (I think that is a male trait). For me I love the product and find it to be a great body wash, but for my hair I still need my separate conditioner, it just works better for me. However, I still think this is a great product and would recommend it, especially for the man in your life.

** No compensation was received for this review. The product was sent for me to try, but all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment