CleanAds

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Old Navy Style Council

The wonderful people at Crowdtap and Old Navy  recently sent me coupons to try out the new Old Navy white jeans! I was super excited to plan a trip with one of my friends to go try them out. So we  planned to take off work at little early one day and hit the mall!

We both decided to try on a few pair of jeans from the different Old Navy fits. I tried my favorite first, the Flirt

I love the way this cut fits with no gaping anywhere on me!

Next I tried on the Sweetheart just to see the difference.


You can't see much difference in the picture but these had a lot of extra room in the back, something that I hate in my jeans. So back to  the Flirt and to the cashier I went. My friend about I both left with our pair of jeans and big smiles. Thanks to Crowdtap and Old Navy  for a great afternoon.

** No compensation was received for this post, only the coupons for free jeans. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment