CleanAds

Monday, July 8, 2013

Prouduce on my door

I have written about Door to Door Organics in the past and how much I love them. Well this summer they are doing local produce boxes. So sign up we did! We are on the every other week plan because we can not eat the food that fast! Here is our first local box

*Disclaimer they sent me 2 boxes by accident and said to keep both and they only charged me for 1! Love this company.

So we received beets, potatoes, tomato, zucchini, bananas, broccoli, cucumber,  blueberries, garlic scapes     (not sure what to do with these), lettuce, and mushrooms.

This was a great box, most of the items went into regular already planned meals and snacks. The beets got roasted and the mushroom and 1/2 the zucchini was made into veggie chili. The rest of the zucchini into bread and the broccoli into an awesome broccoli salad!

I want to try to continue these boxes because I think it forces us (in a good way) to eat a wider variety of fruits and veggies.

How does your family add more produce to your diet?


*** No compensation was received for this post and the box I thought I ordered I did in fact pay for. I just love this company and like to share things!

No comments:

Post a Comment