CleanAds

Monday, July 21, 2014

Love Homemade gifts

How amazing is Instagram and Facebook for keeping people connected? I just love that I am able to stay in touch with so many friends from college that are not living near us. Recently a sorority sister posted a picture on Instagram of burp cloths she made for her daughter with an elephant print on them. Being cheeky I said she needed one with a Ladybug (our sorority symbol!) She said she did not have a fabric store near her, but if I sent her a ladybug print she would make me some! Right to the fabric store I went and found a few fabrics I liked and sent one away.

Here is what came back to me!


How wonderful are these!!! There are 4 burp cloths and a bag to keep them in! I was so touched by these that I wanted to share them. If you are interested in how to make them, just let me know:)

More fun project ideas coming up in the following weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment