CleanAds

Monday, August 25, 2014

Jersey Knotted Headbands

My toddler loves headbands, but only for a few days and then she is on to a new one or some other hairstyle (Princess Elsa Hair today mommy). So I like to have a number of headbands on hand for her, but do not want to spend a fortune on them. What is a momma to do? Go on Pinterest of course! I found this great link to make Knotted Jersey headbands and off to work I went.

I like to make quilts from our old tshirts, so I had a lot of jersey material laying around! I put my shirts into strips and set to work following the directions. These are so easy I made some for Miss E, Little B, and myself! I even added "sparkles" to a few for Miss E.

Here is one I made for me:





I am loving our new headbands, now how to store them....(coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment