CleanAds

Monday, October 13, 2014

Santa Barbara Bar Review

Recently I was contact by the people at Santa Barbara Bars to try out there products. Of course being a snack lover I said yes, and expected to get a few bars in the mail, however, I was so excited to see a huge box with three yummy flavors inside. Here is the information about the bars:



Santa Barbara Bar provides you with a delicious taste, wonderful chewing experience, and great nutritional benefits from super foods like cranberries, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds. Best of all, our bars are gluten free, provide a good source of protein and fiber, and contain no added soy protein or refined sugars.

They are an awesome size (think Clif Bar size) and the flavors are great. They come in Coconut Almond, Cranberry White Chocolate, and Peanut Chocolate Cherry. While I have enjoyed all the flavors the Peanut Chocolate Cherry the best. Anything peanut butter and chocolate is always a hit for me. I love that the bars look like real food and something I could make on my own. I might be weird about that but I love seeing all the pieces in the bars and not just a solid mixed up lump of something.

The bars are available around the country (find a location here) or order them online!

**No compensation was received for this post all thoughts are my own. I was sent a box of bars to try and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment