CleanAds

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

San-J Asian BBQ sauce

I have talked in the past about my love of the amazing San-J sauces that we have had the chance to try, and the most recent was one of the best yet. We recently tried the Asian BBQ sauce to marinate some chicken before grilling it. This might have been our favorite yet. The chicken was so moist and flavor full, both the baby and the pre-schooler ate it up.

I love that these sauce are gluten and MSG free as well. They make me feel like we are eating healthy as well.


Asian Cooking Sauce - Gluten Free

Asian BBQ

A new twist on traditional barbecue sauce, Asian BBQ infuses sweet & smoky barbecue flavor with a hint of the exotic. Ginger, garlic and sesame add the perfect Asian touch to this certified gluten free sauce. Asian BBQ is a great match for the grill. Use in your favorite barbecue pork ribs recipe or brush on during the last few moments of grilling chicken. It's also a tasty condiment for gluten free chicken nuggets or fries.












** I was not compensated for this post only sent the sauce to try. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment