CleanAds

Monday, July 13, 2015

KushyFoot Review

Recently I was contacted to try out some of the products offer by KushyFoot. Being a busy working mom after seeing the company's site I knew they would be a good fit for me. Here is

The Kushyfoot® Story

Kushyfoot® has been offering stylish legwear solutions while keeping the focus on comfort since 2003. Products either feature a specially designed sole with a massaging sensation or a cushioned sole to help you feel comfortable in your shoes throughout the day. Offering a wide assortment of products ranging from foot covers, socks, knee highs and tights, Kushyfoot® has everything to suit your needs!

So I was excited to see what they would be sending me. Here was all the goodies I received. 



I have always wanted a pair of the fold up flats, so this was my favorite item. 


Alligator print Flats to Go® are lightweight and ultra portable. Designed with a soft sole, flats can be rolled up or folded so that you can tote them in your purse ready for any potential shoe emergency. Designed for indoor use and occasionally on smooth outdoor surfaces. Great for travel too!

Next is a personal favorite, yoga socks!

Kushyfoot® yoga socks are one-of-a-kind. Made exclusively to fit like a glove, socks feature open toes and a non-slip sole to grip the floor and mat. Perfect for activities that require balance and stability. Yoga socks also keep your feet clean and help warm up feet in winter months when your muscles are cold. Also great for Barre and Pilates!



I loved how grippy these socks are, my feet did not slip at all during my practice, but they seemed a little big to me, I had to roll down my toes a bit to get them to stick out.

These are new to me but I am loving the Pinstripe and Plain Foot covers

Dess up your pumps with Americana-inspired striped foot covers! Available in black to go with any colored shoe.  
  • Padded sole to cushion the ball of your foot;
  • Super stretchy design to fit every foot shape and size.
So I was not sure how these would work with a lot of my shoes, but here they are in a pair of slip ons I wore to work the other day. 

They fit perfect and you cannot see them at all. I will say after a busy day at work, running around after the girls, and trying to find a new house the extra cushion on my foot was amazing!

Finally was the Athletic Food Covers

Try our new innovative athletic foot cover! Designed to wear with your runners, or canvas sneakers, this foot cover provides extra comfort in your shoes for sport activities. It features:
  • A cushioned sole;
  • Arch support;
  • Stay-put heel
I was not sure how I would like these, but they are great. I loved that I can wear them in the summer with my sneakers and other athletic shoes and not have to worry about sock lines. These are a great addition to my sock drawer for sure. 

I would recommend the KushyFoot line as I have found the products very comfortable and super high quality. 

** I was not compensated for this post, but was sent the products to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment