Monday, October 19, 2015

Presse by Bobble

The wonderful people at Seventh Generation recently sent me this Presse By Bobble to try.



Here is some info about this fun new product:

  • portable coffee brewer and tumbler in one
  • brews gourmet coffee in just 3 minutes
  • triple layer insulation keeps coffee hot for hours
  • micro-filter separates grounds from coffee - no overbrewed bitterness
  • no plastic pod or paper filter waste (please compost coffee grounds)


So it looked fun and easy to use (once I borrowed some ground coffee from my mom, this is what happens when Hubby packs up most of your house......) I was ready to go. 

I added my coffee


Then some warm water 


And I let it go!


Pressed and ready to drink. 


While I loved the coffee and the process (super fun) I did find that it keeps the coffee so HOT! I had to wait forever to really drink it. Next time I will not be using as much hot water and add some ice to cool it down. Outside of that, I love the product and can't wait to use is again. 

** No compensation was received for this post, I was sent the product to try all opinions are my own. 



3 comments: