CleanAds

Monday, January 25, 2016

Amino Health Tips and Surviving the Cold

Well the time has finally come, winter has come to the Northeast. While I did enjoy the 70's on Christmas Day it did not seem right to me. So here we are preparing for a "blizzard" to come over the weekend as I write this (it will be posting after the snow). This makes me think of the ways we need to stay healthy.

Thanks to Amino Health for this nice reminder of how to stay healthy


For me personally I think sleep is the biggest one to remember. I try to make sure that everyone get enough sleep in our house and we stock up on veggies and fruits to keep us healthy all winter. 

We also see the doctor when we need to. Are you having trouble finding a doctor, check out Amino Health's Doctor Finder here. The Doctor Finder lets you use insurance provider, personal preference and conditions to find the best match for your needs. Check it out next time you need a doctor!

**No compensation was received for this post, information was provided by Amino Health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment