CleanAds

Monday, February 1, 2016

Seventh Generation Free and Clear Laundry Detergent

Living in a house with a little one with super sensitive skin can be tough this time of year. I have always had sensitive skin, but was not prepared for how sensitive Little B's skin would be. We are always looking for different lotions to help out her skin and be sure to check labels for any fragrance or dyes.

I was very happy when Generation Good asked us to try Seventh Generation Free and Clear Laundry Detergent .


I was happy that this detergent has no dyes or fragrances, that is always a plus, but who would it work on toddler stains? I am happy to say that Seventh Generation Free and Clear Laundry Detergent  not only is safe on my sensitive baby's skin but gets ALL her stains out too. This is a product that will remain on our shopping list for a long time.

***No compensation was received for this post, all opinions are my own. I was sent 3 free sample packs to try the product for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment