CleanAds

Monday, February 8, 2016

TKO Ab Stretch 4-Way Resistance Bands Review

I love a good at home workout. Before Little B was born, I started working with a personal trainer that showed me the amazing things I can do with resistance bands. Let me tell you I have never been in better space then when I work out with them.

When I was asked to try TKO's Ab Stretch 4-Way Resistance Bands I jumped at the chance.


I always enjoy when you can tell a product is durable right from the start. Here is what they say about the TKO's Ab Stretch 4-Way Resistance Bands

  • Adjustable tension for varied resistance
  • Lightweight and portable so you can take it on-the-go
  • Tightens abdominals, sculpts arms and back
  • Increase core muscle tone, strength and flexibility
  • Upper and Lower body workout

They do all this and more in your own home for an affordable price. I highly recommend checking them out.

***No compensation was received for this post, all opinions are my own. I was sent a set of resistance bands to test for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment