CleanAds

Monday, May 23, 2016

Health Baby Home Party

I love my Generation Good Health Baby Parties! They not only allow me the chance to try some of the amazing products that they offer, but also share them with my friends.

This box was no exception, we had great items from Bobble, Zarbee's, and of course Seventh Generation. 

I want to share some personal favorites from the box, starting with Bobble. Our house loves our Bobble bottles, we each have one and the new Infuse bottle is awesome. This bottle allows you to add fruit or use the filter with your water. It is a 2 in 1 and who does not love that!


Zarbee's are a stable in out house with a little one with asthma that causes a rough night time cough some days. 

We keep the natural Dark Honey cough syrup on hands for those nights she needs it. 

While I love all the Seventh Generation products, I wanted to share my current personal favorite, the Lavender and Mint Hand Soap


I love how gentle this is on the baby's skin since she has eczema and loves washing her hands. This soap keeps her skin from drying out while preventing germs.  These are just a few of my current favorite Health Home products, thanks again Generation Good.


*** I was not compensated for this post, but I did receive free product samples to try and share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment