CleanAds

Monday, July 11, 2016

Beets BLU Bluetooth Weight Bathroom Scale Review

The amazing people at Beets BLU have asked me to try one of their products again. This time it was the Beets BLU Bluetooth Weight Bathroom Scale! Not going to lie I have had my eye on this product for a while.

First of all this was the most easy thing in the world to set up. The best part, all the instructions are on the back!


By the time I had the app downloaded to my phone the scale was up and running. I love that the scale has all these features with the app:

  • Wireless Scale measures people's muscle mass, body weight with body fat percentage, water (hydration level). Scale supports kg and lb weight mode
  • Connects to mobile via Bluetooth Smart (4.0), uploads all information to free native mobile application for Android and iOS, with saving history. Recommended weight limit is 150 kg/330 lbs
  • Helps you to analyze the data and choose the most appropriate way to track your weight loss. Our scale is high precision
  • iOS: Uploads all measurements to the Apple Health app (configurable)
  • Our biometric scale is suitable for adult men, women. It's a great device for slim, normal and overweight people


I have been using it most morning (best time to weigh yourself!)


Here is the screen shot of the information it gives you right to your phone! How awesome is this!

I feel this is a better way to track weigh then just the weight itself.

Thanks Beets BLU

*** I was not compensated for this post, but was sent the scale shown to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment