CleanAds

Monday, August 8, 2016

Back to School Supplies

This will be my first real back to school as Miss E starts kindergarten this year! First of all how did this happen, but any way I was happy that we got the school list back in May (and I took a picture of it so it was on my phone and with me at all time). I was not planning on getting supplies yet, but the girls and I went to Wal-Mart for gardening supplies (more on that coming) when we saw all the school supplies out.

Here is a little tip I was told by someone that works at Wal-Mart, if the price ends in a 7 it will never be lower then that at any point, so buy it!

When I saw all Miss E's supplies with 7's in them I thought why not and we got to work.



Here she is with all her supplies! The backpack is from Pottery Barn and was a "graduation gift" the rest all Wal-Mart.

A few of the more specific items we needed: Crayola Washable 10 Count Board Line Markers, Crayola 16 Count Crayons , and Pink Pearl Erasers.

So my advise hit up Wal-Mart soon and be already for school!



*** No compensation was received for this post and no products either we bought all this ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment