CleanAds

Monday, August 29, 2016

Vinyl Disorder Review

We have had a little bit of an issue in the new house...lots more walls that need something on them. I am not sure how, but I feel like we have TONS of extra wall space now. The dining room was already painted in colors that mostly worked with our furnishing from the old house so we just started decorating in there.

The pictures worked, but we had one wall that our current picture would not look right on and just needed something. I searched EVERYWHERE but could not find something that would fit the theme or work on such a dark color. Hubby came up with the idea of going with a fun quote on the wall.

We looked around and finally found this:


I loved the quote and it was perfect for the dining room, but I wanted it a different way on the way. I emailed the super responsive company and they told me I could cut the quote into as many pieces as I needed. I was sold I ordered right away. We got the quote at 60'' and in a dark grey.

When it arrived I was so eager to put it up. Here it is after being cut into 3 sections:



Then here is hubby putting it up on the way.



This went up super easy. We did use a play dough rolling pin to help get all the letters securely on the wall. Other than that it went on super easy. I loved that this is just the letters on the wall no other materials. Here is the final product (picture is not great, but we love it):






*** No compensation was received for this post, but they did provide a discount code for trying their product. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment