CleanAds

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Disney Count Down #1 Magic Bands

So you can call me crazy (I do), but we are taking the girls to Disney World this Fall. We took my oldest when she was just 2 years old, because I told the hubby we would take her before she had a sibling. That being said my last 2 trips at Disney World I have been 5 months pregnant each time!

This time I want to make the trip as special as it was 2.5 years ago. So of course I have been all over Pinterest looking for ideas. We picked out our Magic Band colors already. The girls are getting pink and yellow (will match the Princess Dresses they favor for the Princess Dinner), but I wanted to make them a little more special, when I found these! Personalized monograms for the bands! And in Princess and Minnie I had to get them:)

They came packaged so nicely and with a great instruction card.



When are Magic Bands showed up I was ready to get started right away. I was a little nervous because the instructions seemed so simple. But I got started with my supplies

Decal, band, and credit card to rub it on



All rubbed on with the top still in place....ready to remove...

And its off! They look amazing and truly are super easy to do. 



I did the second one and put them both back in the box

Then I went back online and ordered ones for EVERYONE else in our group! These make the bands so much more personal. Please check out Emily's site to order all types of fun items at great prices.

***No compensation was received for this post, I truly just loved her products and the price is amazing!  





No comments:

Post a Comment