CleanAds

Monday, September 26, 2016

Stitch Fix #4

So I must say I was super excited about this Stitch Fix Box. The stylist nailed my style and the pieces all fix really well, I was just not 100% sold on buying them all this time. (Trying to cut back on my clothes purchases!)

Here are 2 of the pieces I did not keep:

This Faux Wrap dress was super cute and I loved the color, but I was planning on buying a Lilly dress and just did not "need" another dress in my closet.

Then this shirt I went back and forth on but since I was only keeping 2 pieces for sure I sent this back to. The fit just did not do a lot for me.


So what did I keep? These amazing Adorra Skinny Jeans in Black and the Rilo Button-Up Blouse. I love this combo and it is great for the Fall into the winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment