CleanAds

Friday, July 14, 2017

Aaptiv App Follow Up

So a few weeks ago, I wrote about the Aaptiv App and the new workouts they are offering.

Now I wanted to let you know what I thought of the workouts on the Aaptiv App. I decided to first try an elliptical workout. Now I will be the first to admit that often I just phone it in on the elliptical and am really not 100% into it. Well with this workout I did not get that chance.

Jamie's voice was super engaging and keep me right in the workout the whole time. I love that she had me keep changing resistance (something I never do on my own). It keep my head and body in
the game the whole time. I really pushed myself and after 24 minutes burned about 350 calories!



I was totally pumped and ready for Day 2.

Next I tried a yoga workout. I loved having the voice to coach me through the moves so that I did not have to look at anything. This was one I for sure enjoyed.

Day 3 I decided to go with strength training and this was an awesome workout. I loved Sultan's motivation and the music was on point for sure!


I am continuing to use the Aaptiv App and I really enjoy the pre-selected music and the motivation to push me along through the workouts. If you have not yet, give the Aaptiv App a try for 7 days free!

*** No compensation was received for this posts all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment