CleanAds

Friday, July 21, 2017

The Great Closet Project

When we bought our house a few years ago, I was thrilled to have his and her closets in our master. Of course Hubby let me pick which one I wanted first. Well within 10 minutes of trying to put my clothes away, I decided I wanted the other closet! (I know, I know such a female move). Now don't get me wrong, I have a nice size closet and I do did love it, but it just did not work for me. Ok so the 30 shoes boxes might have played a part in that. So here is my closet before, Hubby took everything out (check out the cute photo bomb -who was awake that night at 9:30 when I emptied my closet)

 

So no it was not horrible, but lots of wasted space. Here are the empty pictures:



I think it was just odd placements of shelves and either not enough space or too much in certain areas. These shelves left tons of wholes in the walls, but the amazing Hubby fixed all of those and gave the closet a new coat of white paint.

 

So fresh and clean.

Then it was time to re-install the shelves. Since it was Closetmaid products in the closet before hand (and we did not want to spend a fortune), we went with the Closetmaid  Shelf Track. This allowed us a lot of flexibility when we were putting up the shelves to move things around and find the best layout. (Also I can move things at any time now as well). We were able to use all the shelves (cut a few down), rods, and rod holders, and just got new brackets and these fun shoe brackets!

Here is my after pictures:

 


I really have to thank Hubby for doing such a great job with my new closet. It is so much more functional and I love it!

*** No compensation was received for this post, I paid for all the products we used, the labor was free though;)

No comments:

Post a Comment