CleanAds

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Have you tried acupressure?

Has any one tried acupressure before? I have been a big fan of all things Eastern Medicine wise since acupuncture changed my life a few years ago. My only problem was that it takes weeks to get an appointment with my girl April, I will only go to her, she is the best.

 So I was quite excited when I was contact to try an acupressure mat by the people at Dosha Mat. They make these great acupressure mat that come in lavender and teal ( I mean what great colors as well!) Here are some of the benefits of using an acupressure mat according to the Dosha Mat website

Studies have shown that acupressure mats can have incredible health effects, including the following:

1. Reduction of pain and soreness
2. Deep calm and relaxation
3. Reduction of stress and anxiety
4. Improved sleep
5. Weight-loss
6. Increased circulation
7. Rejuvenation of the skin
8. Improved digestion
9. Increased energy levels
10. Reduction of cellulite
11. Alleviates arthritis
12. Alleviates fibromyalgia
13. Aids myofascial pain syndrome
14. Alleviates sciatica pain
15. Faster recovery after workouts
16. Lower cortisol levels

I was told to start off slow with my new acupressure mat, because it takes time to get use to using one. So I am starting out easy and using it on the couch, but seriously how pretty is this!

I will update more in about a week or so once I have had the chance to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment