CleanAds

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dinner and Dancing

Dinner tonight was a hubby special. He loves Hamburger Helper, so that is what we had. If you buy the Wholesome version with whole wheat pasta and use lean ground beef and fat free milk they are actually not that bad. And on a chilly night they really do hit the spot!


 


Again it might not be the best thing in the world, but I know he likes it and once and a while I think they are fine to eat. In moderation I think anything is ok once and a while.


After dinner it was time to work out. I did the 30 minute Hip Hop Class On Demand. Love the On Demand workouts. (More in a later post).


After dinner was a little Starbucks Ice Cream. It has been a long few days and sometimes you just need it. Only a little left in the sample container so I just ate it from there. Feels good to eat out of the container!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment