CleanAds

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Haircuts and not much more

After our haircuts this morning, hubby and I meet up with mom and dad for some brunch. I went with breakfast, since the chef at my parent's country club makes the most AMAZING french toast. This with some tea and I was in HEAVEN.

After breakfast we ran some errands, picked up some things on sale at the grocery store, and ran an errand for the mother-in-law to find something for my sister-in-law's upcoming baby shower.

After that we came home, and before I worked out, i took a quick pic of the new haircut.


Love Theresa she is the best. My hair had gotten really long thanks to the lovey pre-nates! My workout today was a pretty tough "Body By Jake" workout On Demand. Love those on demand workouts!

Then hubby and I had a late lunch/snack. A piece of toast with Costco cheese (less cheese I know it looks like butter), some green pepper, and butternut squash.
 
 This was followed by some dark hot chocolate after I took the puppy for a walk. Something about a windy day makes me want a warm treat!
When dinner time rolled around hubby and I knew we wanted to use some of the parsnips in the fridge and pepper, so a veggie curry came to be. Action shot...
 

We used parsnips, onion, pepper, mushrooms, corn, peas, a canned of mixed veggies, some spices, and served it over vegetable couscous.Twas quite the tasty meal.

 
Just going to hang out tonight and watch some Olympics, road trip tomorrow for a funeral, so I am not sure when I will be posting. Hope you are all having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks cute! Okay... now I want to go make myself some hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete