CleanAds

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy snacking

I was so hungry after lunch, I was worried there was a binge in my future. But I set my mind not to and got a little Chocolate Coffee to try to cover the hunger. I love keeping this General Foods in my office.

General Foods International Sugar Free Suisse Mocha Coffee Drink Mix, 4.4-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6)



It makes for a great little snack. Took a walk to a meeting across campus and came back not being hunger really. Then I saw the Banana Chocolate Chip Bread the boss made. It is so yummy I had to have a little piece. And I was good and only had a little. With a half coffee and Swiss Mocha, perfect afternoon!

There is Mac and Cheese in my future as well as a Lowe's trip tonight. I will get in a workout but not sure about the cleaning...
-Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment