CleanAds

Friday, March 12, 2010

Not a cold....

So I think I am coming down with a cold. Thanks Hubby!! He was sick at the beginning of the week but I tried to avoid him, haha.

I got home last night and did a 30 Day Shred Workout.

Then hubby and I had the last of our awesome Mac and Cheese with a salad.


A trip to Lowes for more stuff for the garage (we love gift cards!!!) and then we sat down to watch tv. A little tea and 1 Dark Chocolate Kiss for me!


Breakfast was a blueberry scone and some Tassimo Starbucks.


Since I was still feeling like crap this morning, I took some Emergen-C that was in my desk drawer. Not bad not great but it normally helps.


I was suppose to meet a friend for lunch, but when she had to cancel, she is sick too, I did not feel like leaving the office in the rain and made up a lunch of stuff I found.


Some Frosted Mini-Wheats, an apple, Gummy Bears (does anyone else bite the heads off?) and a Peanut Butter Crunch protein bar. Could have been better or worse but it did the trick.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment