CleanAds

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Relaxing Night

Since I have a crazy week coming up I decided to take it a little easy last night. I did a 20 min interval workout with my resistance band and then starting making dinner. Hubby and I decided on Chicken Stir Fry to use up some stuff in the freezer.
Here is our mix:

We used green onions, bean sprouts, mushrooms, corn, peas, and a bean and pepper mix. We also added one egg, one chicken breast, some leftover couscous, and rice with soy sauce and a little sesame oil. The sesame oil really makes the taste awesome. We both added some hot sauce and had an awesome dinner.



After dinner was DVR time in our house (I really don't think we actually watch TV anymore) and some Jell-o chocolate mousse.


Breakfast was hard this morning, I had no idea what I wanted, so I went with some Raspberry Chobani with Cheerios and coffee.

Busy day today with a lunch meeting, but I will post more this afternoon and stay tune, my first giveaway is coming up later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment