CleanAds

Friday, March 19, 2010

Stupid Blackberry

Sorry this post is so late, I was having major issues with my Blackberry today, but Verizon got me all fixed up!

So back to last night, I got home and did a Biggest Loser workout while hubby started dinner. We had fish cakes with oven fires and peas. Love the sweet potato oven fries with spicy mayo.

After dinner I got started on my Spring House Scrub. It took me 2 hours but our bedroom and master bath are spotless.

This morning I hate a light breakfast of pineapple and coffee because I had a fun surprise at work.


Yummy Italian Pastry with cannoli filling and some tea, loved it.

Lunch was light and just a salad since I have an event tonight for work at Citizen Bank Park.

This afternoon I hit up the gym at work for 35 mins on the bike with some Martha Stewart Living. Love working out and reading!

Sorry the post is short, but I have to get ready to head to the ballpark! Last chance to enter my giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment