CleanAds

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fun end to a productive day

After my conference  call the puppy and I took another walk then I did some great flowy yoga. My back was pretty tight today from all the cleaning so I think this was just what I needed. Then it was time to shower and head off to the aunt's!

I am back from my aunts and got in a bunch of good laughs with my mom, aunt, and cousin. We had dinner of mustard glazed salmon and spinach pesto pasta with a side salad. Hello Pre-Pregnancy Diet foods! Twas very yummy per usual for my aunt.
Then I split 2 of her homemade chocolates with mom. BOTH AMAZING! Coconut and almond flavors!
Then it was time to make Easter Fries, yes they are just dough with powdered sugar but we love them. Here is mom making some, and we ate a bunch, but I don't feel sick at all.

It was a great night, so excited to go visit the in-laws in the morning. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment