CleanAds

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Start of my weekend

Dinner tonight was a Chicken Helper. These things really make like easy on a busy night

We added some extra mixed vegetables from the freezer to the mix.
After dinner Hubby and I ran some errands and picked up some food at Target. We came home and I did an Exercise TV workout, before we sat down to watch tv with a little treat from the SIL's baby shower.
This was so good, the MIL did an awesome job.

I have off today so it was going to be my day to finish up all my cleaning and get back on track. I knew I wanted to get outside since it was going to be a nice day and that I had a conference call at 1:30 PM so I did not workout in the morning, but will later today.

Breakfast was Tassimo Starbucks and a Green Monster.

Recipe was:
2 handfuls of spinach
10 peach slices
1-ish cup of soymilk

This was a great breakfast and really kept me full. I got all my cleaning down and then went outside with the puppy to catch up some magazine reading.

For lunch I tried to make an artichoke in the microwave per Hungry Girl!


It was great with some cheese sauce on the side. I was so proud of myself for making it. I had to end on a little sweet as well. Love the chocolate and pretzels!

I plan on taking the puppy for a walk after my conference call, working out, and then meeting up with my mom and aunt for dinner and Easter Cookie making. More to come and a fun dinner from my aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment