CleanAds

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Love Saturdays

Yesterday was a nice relaxing day. I got up and did Upper Body and Core from my 10 lb Slimdown workout, then went up stairs for some breakfast.

French Press coffee (so good) then some oatmeal with almonds, coconut, and cranberries.

This kept me going for so long! Love a nice filling breakfast.

I ran to the store to do a big cooking weekend (more on that later) then we had lunch before starting the cooking. Just some nice soup and a not so warm day.

We went to my parents house for dinner and had a nice meal and mom and I took the puppy on a really long walk. Love that their new neighborhood had sidewalks!
Dinner was roast tenderloin, roasted potatoes, asparagus, carrots, and a salad (with a little wine;)

And dessert was angel food cake with berries and whipped cream. I ate a ton more strawberries after this. I LOVE BERRY SEASON!

Hope you had a nice Saturday!
Time for some Sunday Yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment