CleanAds

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Visits and generally busy days

I left work yesterday early to go meet the new addition to the family. It was so good to see my SIL and the new little one. Here is hubby and I with Baby Charlotte.
She is so cute and we can't wait to go see her this weekend!

We grabbed some dinner with the inlaws, which ways also my lunch for today:



This was lunch today but it was baby spinach, goat cheese, cranberries, walnuts, carrots and roasted red peppers. It was from the same Bar Kilkenny House that we had the SIL's Shower. It was good but not great, thing I would get the fish and chips from now on!

I was not feeling well and went to bed as soon as we got home last night and shut off my alarm to get more sleep this morning. I picked sleep over a workout! Very weird for me.

Breakfast was my last 100 calorie Banana Muffins and some tea

I also had a small soft serve at work (have to love this time of year) and will be here for dinner as well since we have an event tonight.

Any fun plans for the weekend? This one is going to be super busy for us, but I will have more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment