CleanAds

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Weekend away

I was so glad I got up and did 25 mins of the in-laws elliptical with a magazine this morning! Working up a sweat is a great way to start the day!

We did English pancakes (crepes) for breakfast. The are light so I had 4, a blueberry, strawberry, raspberry and one with Nutella and strawberries. Two cups of tea, twas a good start to the day.













We took the dogs for a walk then did sandwiches for lunch again. I had Panera asiago bread with hummus, cheese and cucumber.














We then played Easter and snacked on some candy!














Then it was cocktail time. We made a drink with Solixir and white rum. It was very nice with some veggies.

 
Dinner was steak, sweat potato fries and tons of veggies and some red wine! 



We then finished the carrot cake for dessert! Just the icing for me of course!!













Not an overly healthy day but a fun one!
-Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment