CleanAds

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Are we ever really caught up?

I was starting to feel caught up yesterday to only feel behind again today. Do you ever feel like that? The more you start to get caught up the more there is to do??? Well with a 5 day weekend coming up hopefully I can get back on track for good now.

On to the eats for the evening. Since hubby was out last night for work, I did my 10 lb Slimdown for Upper Body and Core before dinner.

Dinner was the last stuffed pepper from Sunday and some broccoli and cheese sauce. So yummy and tons of veggies per the pre-pregnancy diet.
Then it was time for some Real Housewives and Lindt Chocolates.

Great way to spend the night!

We have a birthday in the office and I have a lunch meeting today so breakfast was light and just fruit from Friday's shopping trip.

Mango, grapes, blueberries, and pineapple (gotta get in those fruits!) and some Earl Grey Tea. Nice healthy start to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment