CleanAds

Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy Little Sunday

Sunday I got up early and did a Slimdown Lower Body Workout first thing. (After the chocolate party I needed it!)

I had a big and late breakfast because I had a Demo for Solixir on Sunday. Breakfast was a smoothie and oatmeal.
The smoothie was:
4 frozen peach slices
5 melon balls
1/2 a banana
2 handfuls of spinach
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water

The oatmeal was:
1/3 cup oats
2/3 cup water
1/2 banana cooked in
Blueberries and blackberries on top

Lots of fruits and veggies (per the pre-pregnancy diet)

This was an awesome and very filling breakfast. It kept me full right though my Demo for Solixir which went so well. By far my best yet! Before I came home and ran in Dunkin Donuts to grab a Latte Light (the Whole Foods was freezing) an found Hubby's favorite donuts, Maple Frosted! I got some for him to have this morning!

I relaxed and started a new book before we had dinner.
This book is pretty cool and lets you see which are the best options when you are in different settings. Let me know if you want to know more:)

Dinner was stuffed peppers that I got on Friday. This is a great dinner and will be mine again tonight (I made extra).


It is actually really simple to make. First cut the top of the pepper clean it out, and then boil a pot of water and drop in for 5 mins. While the pepper cools, make 3/4 a cup of rice (this will make 4 peppers).

In a separate pan melt 1 TBSP butter and add about 8 ounces of ground beef or ground turkey (I used turkey). Add in 1 small onion, 4 mushrooms, and 2 pieces of bacon chopped. Let that cook until the onion is soft. Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Add the cooked rice to the mixture. Scramble a egg and add it to the mixture.

Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and put the pepper in. Fill each with the mixture evenly. Add 1 inch of water to the pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 mins.

After dinner I needed a little sweet so I had a few more English chocolates.



This morning after a lady yelled at me for letting the puppy walk on someone grass on her walk, I wanted some chocolate for breakfast. (Ok that really had nothing to do with it, but seriously this lady was all upset that I let my 14 lb dog walk on the grass in our neighborhood when there is no sidewalk)

Breakfast was Tassimo Earl Gray Tea, Friendship Bread, and some mango and blueberries.

I got to work and was busy for awhile mainly because my Blackberry Calendar stopped working AGAIN. I finally got it back and actually got some work done too. Lunch was spinach salad with almonds and balsamic dressing, carrots, M&M Pretzels, and an apple for a snack.

These new M&M's are awesome, I would say to go try a bag! And can you see I am trying to eat more fruits and veggies?

Finally and totally random, but I got a Facebook message from one of my sister-in-laws friends who read this and it totally made my weekend. And for all the people that I know read please do not think that means I do not love you, I do and have been so happy to "meet" some many of you, but Emily's comment just really made me remember why I decided to do this! So thanks Em and I hope you keep reading!

Happy Almost Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment