CleanAds

Monday, May 24, 2010

A lot of nothing...

After getting up at a crazy time for our visitor and it being an off day in the Slimdown, hubby and I planned a whole lot of nothing.

Breakfast was fruit (mango, blackberries, and blueberries) and General Foods International Vanilla Caramel Latte


I love fruit and lattes!

Around lunch time we decided to head to Costco for some sample foods and pizza. Can't beat the $2 slice (right Heather?)

The pizza is actually not really greasy at all, I like it now and then.

Then it was time for the Flyers Game and puppy was all ready.

One more win and we are headed to a Stanley Cup!

Dinner was light because I was headed to a chocolate party (more in a sec). Just some Laughing Cow, crackers, carrots, peppers, and almonds.

How cute it this little pepper...I just had to make a photo before I cut him up.

So on to this chocolate party. A good friend from college and her sister invited me to a Dove Chocolate Discoveries Party. Basically it is like a Tupperware party with chocolate. You have fun taste products then you can buy stuff (wish I did get a few things), but also you can get info about being the person to do the parties. Which I did, I have not read it all yet, but I am thinking about maybe doing it. What do you think? I feel like the chocolate parties are things that might be fun to do and also it is not like Tupperware or jewelry (my aunt does that) that you only get like 1 time. I am open to input, so thanks in advance.....

So the eats at the party included Sangria with lots of fruit (I ate the fruit too), Chocolate martinis (which I bought), chocolate cake, mousse, chai whip cream,  and fruit dipped in chocolate. It was lots of fun and I did not feel like I ate to much. Here are some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment