CleanAds

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feliz Cinco De Mayo!

Since we had our Cinco De Mayo dinner last night I wanted to start the day off with something festive!

Breakfast this morning was oatmeal that Genesis had sent me with some French Press. I added raisins and coconut to the oatmeal too.

Lunch was simple a roasted red pepper hummus and cucumber sandwich on wheat with dried cranberries and the last Cadbury Mini Eggs all in my EasyLunchboxes.com box.
I also had some fruit at my lunch meeting (and M and M's -it was that kinda day again).

I am own my own for dinner tonight, so I plan to use some leftovers in the fridge and run some errands. Also my last 10 lb Slimdown is tonight! That was a fast 30 days! Check back tomorrow for a recap and something else fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment