CleanAds

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Late Birthday Mom!

First off Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mommy!


Love this picture of Mom and I from our wedding.

So Tuesday started off ok...Friendship Bread and Tea.


I would like to say I ate well all day but that would be a lie. It was a day at work that just required chocolate, enough said.

But lunch was good. I had a meeting at Cosi and had the Fire Roasted Veggie Sandwich warmed with carrotts.

For dinner, hubby and I did Cinco De Mayo since he has a meeting tonight. We had burrittos with cheese, beef, lettuce, and salsa with a little yellow rice on the side.

After dinner we hit up Wegmans for some grocery for our weekend visitors (the in-laws) then came home and I worked out while we has on a conference call. I did the lower and upper workouts on the 10 lb Slimdown, then called it a night. 1 more day of my Slimdown!


What workouts do you love?

1 comment:

  1. cute pic.

    friendship bread...havent made one in ages! i actually have a starter in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete