CleanAds

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Love Coffee



I love coffee, I think that is apparent from all my breakfast and Starbucks posts! But I also like to try new flavors and products and LOVE to find local companies that are doing great things. Enter One Village Coffee. I was introduced to this company back in early April at a tasting at work. They are a local company in PA and sell to only local stores (including Whole Foods in the area). The company works directly with the growers and processes the beans themselves to give you the highest quality coffee.

My favorite is the House Blend that used different beans throughout the year to keep the taste the same. It was so cool to me to hear about how they change what they do to keep the taste consistent. I loved learning about the coffee. So if you see some One Village Coffee pick it up or order online and maybe they will let me offer you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment