CleanAds

Thursday, May 20, 2010

One of those days

It was one of those days yesterday, but I am proud to say that I did not have anything to eat to make myself feel better! In my mind that is a huge accomplishment. So on to the eats.

We tried this Entree Meal from Target Archer Farms that I was sent to sample. It was Tex Mex Beans and Cornbread.

The dish was easy to make and we only ate about half so we have dinner for another night, but the flavor was not amazing. I mean we did enjoy the dinner but I am not sure if I would buy it again. (We have 1 more to try so hopefully that one will WOW us.)

After dinner I did an Upper Body and Core 10 lb Slimdown. I needed the good workout so I enjoyed all 40 mins of it.

Hubby and I spend the night watching tv and I had a little snack..

Have to love the strawberries and dark chocolate (hey it is a good way to eat more fruit!)

Breakfast this morning made me feel like Kath. French Press and Oatmeal. We have a party at work today to celebrate the end of the year, but it is later so I wanted a filling breakfast (and after the oatmeal did the trick on Zoo Day, I knew that was the way to go.)

My mix was:
1/2 cup oats (good to get the grains in)
3/4 cup water
1 heaping teaspoon of PB
Cocount Flake
Pineapple chucks (again for the fruit)

So hopefully that will keep me held over. Busy day work party, then to the eye doctor, then to make dinner. Glad I have tomorrow off to spend with Mom!


2 comments:

  1. tex mex and beans....that would probably not be a good idea in our house...the stench from my boys rear end is alreayd bad enough, that adding beans to the mix is just wrong...lol.

    yay for a day off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with hubby but I love bean dishes!!

    ReplyDelete